Hello,
I have recently acquired a Plugr lawn aerator. I know next to nothing about the history of this machine. I have learned that these are sold by Billy Goat but I believe this one was manufactured before SourceOne was bought by Billy Goat in 2014. It has a Briggs and Stratton 3hp that was manufactured in December of ‘91.
Can anyone give me any information on this machine?? It’s a PL400 Series model I believe.
I have recently acquired a Plugr lawn aerator. I know next to nothing about the history of this machine. I have learned that these are sold by Billy Goat but I believe this one was manufactured before SourceOne was bought by Billy Goat in 2014. It has a Briggs and Stratton 3hp that was manufactured in December of ‘91.
Can anyone give me any information on this machine?? It’s a PL400 Series model I believe.