Solved - Dies when mowing on slope-190cc Platinum

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Much like working on a late model car. Trouble hits and people assume a problem with some high tech electronics, might be a loose hose, bad connection, pinched wire, etc.

seattlepioneer

Threads
Turns out my kill switch cable was too loose. It must have been right on the border line given the weird results I was getting. Easy fix. Thanks.

Interesting explanation!

As a professional furnace repairman, one of the major advantages I had over DIYers was the ability to cast an eye over a malfunctioning piece of eq

seattlepioneer

Threads
Interesting explanation!

As a professional furnace repairman, one of the major advantages I had over DIYers was the ability to cast an eye over a malfunctioning piece of eq

Another method I used to identify difficult or intermittent problems was to cycle through the problem repeatedly ----many times perhaps, until I could identify or eliminate possible problems.

In the case of this mower, perhaps you could tilt the mower through a 30 degree slope repeatedly to see if the problem repeated itself regularly or intermittently, which might help you identify or eliminate possible problems.

A scientific approach to testing a theory is to test only the theory itself ----not to mix it up with many other possible issues.

It may be useful to think of ways to isolate and test a possible problem to see if you can confirm that as the problem.