Snapper w/ Honda GV150

Snapperfreak

Threads
Hey guys, check this out. Got it for $20, mainly because it needs a new carb. This is a 1982 model 21350PC. This is the first 3.5hp commercial unit I have ever seen. It's in ok shape, a bit of surface rust but all in all it looks to be a pretty good machine. The carb is cracked, that's why it needs a new one but the engine has compression and the po said it was running before he worked on it and cracked the bottom of the carb. In fact, his ad ojn cl said either for sale for $20 or he would buy a carb if anybody had one. So I got it and a new carb is $60 and I'm definetly going to get that and get this mini-beast running again. It came with the bag too, which also is in ok-shape. No holes. But it;s the full commercial model with larger bag and handlebar braces. It has plastic wheels up front but I will change that soon to steel, just gotta get a pair. But this thing is pretty cool.

Attachments

• iphone 001.jpg
    iphone 001.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
  • iphone 002.jpg
    iphone 002.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18
  • iphone 003.jpg
    iphone 003.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 28

combatcarl

Threads
Dang. Ya know if that's a re-powered unit? Never heard of Hondas on snappers. Til recent history. I hate living in big cities, but it must be handy if you're into old mowers.

afoulk

Threads
I'm jealous:) were older commercial models built the same way? When I look parts up for my 78 (v212p) it says its a commercial model, but I have no handle bar bracing, all my wheels are plastic, and i'm guessing my bag is the smaller one as well. I do have the cast aluminum deck though.