Export thread

Snapper Bearing 7015319YP

R

rswhitmore

Where can I find a couple Snapper/Briggs&Stratton 7015319YP Bearings, or a cross reference bearing. Everywhere I have looked says no longer available. Someone has to have a couple of these.

seagiant

seagiant

seagiant

seagiant

R

rswhitmore

Bearings not available at either of the above sources. Actually ordered them from SLE, but they came back a few days and cancelled the order. If anyone actually has a couple of these IN-HAND let me know.

R

Rivets

Two things you can try. Remove one bearing and clean the exterior very well. Most times bearings will have their manufacturer number stamp on them. If no numbers are there take the bearing to an industrial supply company and ask them to measure and match them. I’ve used companies such as Grainger, Motion Industries, etc. A good machine shop will probably have tell you who they use.

seagiant

seagiant

R

rswhitmore

Two things you can try. Remove one bearing and clean the exterior very well. Most times bearings will have their manufacturer number stamp on them. If no numbers are there take the bearing to an industrial supply company and ask them to measure and match them. I’ve used companies such as Grainger, Motion Industries, etc. A good machine shop will probably have tell you who they use.
Thank You.

seagiant

seagiant

seagiant

seagiant

Hi,
This is an Axle bearing?

Steel or Nylon?

Running into different things with this number?

R

rswhitmore

I tried them. Part not available. It just isn't made any more. Only chance is to find someone with some old stock in the bin.

R

rswhitmore

Hi,
This is an Axle bearing?

Steel or Nylon?

Running into different things with this number?
Steel

seagiant

seagiant

Hi,
So what is it?
Where does it go?
Just a number is not all you need.
More info???

R

Rivets

I was at Tractor Supply yesterday and saw that they had a variety of axle bearings in stock. If you have one in your area it might be worth a phone call and/or road trip. Make sure you have the bearing in hand if you do so.

StarTech

StarTech

Appears to be used in Snapper 85328 - IR4000 Rear Tine Tiller. Item 24. Nearly all the parts are NLA from Briggs.
1721995403523.png

R

rswhitmore

I was at Tractor Supply yesterday and saw that they had a variety of axle bearings in stock. If you have one in your area it might be worth a phone call and/or road trip. Make sure you have the bearing in hand if you do so.
Thanks

seagiant

seagiant

Hi,
I was wondering as I am familiar with the Bearings and Bushings used on a Snapper RER...

And that was not what I was seeing.

People that come to these Forums looking for help seem to want to give the least amount of info for some reason???

Just sayin, more better info in, better help out...

K

kjonxx

If I had a pic and or sizes I may have one

M

Mow Joe

StarTech

StarTech

It would have been nice to know the equipment numbers. Very hard to research thin air for a bearing.

But 7015971YP is not the same as the 7015319YP. and top of that the price ridiculous for a SA204-12 bearing that costs under $5 plus shipping. might work who knows for sure?