Simplicity Broadmoor 50 in mower deck lift attachment

jflack

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Simplicity Broadmoor 50 in mower deck lift attachment
I just bought this mower from my brother inlaw. on the mower deck their are 2 chains that attach to the lift mechanism. He always had trouble with the deck lift. I got the parts list for the deck and noticed that there are also 2 wire ties for the chain. Does anyone know how these wire ties attach to the lift mechanism? I am assuming that the wire ties hold the chain up so they do not get tangled when lifting or lowering the deck. Any help or even photos would help me.
Thanks
Jim Flack

earthworm

Threads
I just bought this mower from my brother inlaw. on the mower deck their are 2 chains that attach to the lift mechanism. He always had trouble with the deck lift. I got the parts list for the deck and noticed that there are also 2 wire ties for the chain. Does anyone know how these wire ties attach to the lift mechanism? I am assuming that the wire ties hold the chain up so they do not get tangled when lifting or lowering the deck. Any help or even photos would help me.
Thanks
Jim Flack

The repair manual may help; I was able to scrounge one via the internet for my ZT 16 44 , which has a totally different deck raise mechanism.

jflack

Forum Newbie
Threads
The repair manual may help; I was able to scrounge one via the internet for my ZT 16 44 , which has a totally different deck raise mechanism.

Thanks, I have tried finding a repair manual, but was unable to locate one. I found
the owners and parts manuals

Thanks
Jim

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks, I have tried finding a repair manual, but was unable to locate one. I found
the owners and parts manuals

Thanks
Jim
did you locate correct parts for your deck at simplicity lawn tractor parts.com?

jflack

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes I did
thank you