SIDE CHUTE

Air4Dave

Threads
I need to find the part number for the chute deflector only, on a Troy Bilt Bronco 2009. I don't need the mounting assembly, just the chute. Model 13AV60KG011

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
I found it in the 2009 parts diagram listed under the deck parts.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Deck chute assembly is part number 631-05229, sold as an assembly only.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
or you just go thru Amazon and get it fairly quickly (under 1 week) from the MTD parts store for $3.50 more than the China price on eBay. And this is less than my MTD distributor's price of 54.29. Plus have to pay $15.00 shipping for an order under $225.
1665778614183.png

Ranchito

Threads
Could it be repaired with plastic welding? After getting a cheap plastic welder I've been able to repair almost any plastic part. Although I have 2 welders, the one that looks like a soldering iron with a flat foot works best for me. Most plastic has a code which identifies the type of plastic so you can use the correct filler rod.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Usually were these deflector break is around the hinge area and would some work even with a plastic welder to get it strong enough to last.

Personally it better give up a few packs of beer and cigarettes. Besides even a plastic welder and fillers rods will cost some these too.

Air4Dave

Threads
$50 on eBay from US or $40 shipped from China
Found this as well...and ordered it! THAT was my point - that I only needed the chute/deflector and not the hardware! They are available but are not the exact match that I needed for my bagger system.

Thanks for posting this reply!

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am confused. Was something wrong with the one at Amazon, $43.50 free 3-day delivery here with Amazon Prime. It was 2-day delivery earlier.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Not all of us has the Prime service but Amazon usually deliver fairly quickly here otherwise for me.

Apparently he just wanted the plastic part only and really want the pack of beer. Just don't that the retainer cap (type of speed nut) most likely will not work when removed from the retaining rod. And it is a pain to assemble the deflector too. They have more tension than I expected when I have re-assemble ones the rod came out of place.

But everything I saw on eBay was a complete assembly under the pn his mower requires.