Selling Husqvarna YTH22V46

Murray1

Threads
I am moving and will no longer need a riding mower and my new place.

I have a 2015 Husqvarna YTH 22V46 in good condition, just replaced battery and front two tires.

I having trouble finding what it is worth?

Thanks.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
How many hours does it have on it?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
In this part of the country I’d be asking about $750-800, depending on condition. Remember good condition to you might be fair in one area and great in another.

Murray1

Threads
Not sold yet but have a friend of a friend saying she would purchase. I am selling my house and need the mower for a couple more weeks. She said for sure but it was at the bar after a few 6 packs of beer.

I have read some posts and I am not sure the hours on the machine are correct at this point. I think it has 152 hours which makes sense. 1 acre lot used for 6 years. i will try and check this week when I mow.

Two issues with the mower, small tear in seat and one of the rear tires not holding air (need added about weekly prior to cutting). Stays inflated well for mowing time.

I think $550 is more than fair as it sits or $650 with tire fixed. I do agree that $800-$900 is possible and I will try a little higher price is she does not purchase.

Thanks for the feedback.