sears rider deck parts

corvairbob

Threads
i have a sears rider i got used about a year ago and it came with one chute for the bagger. i looked up the parts for the model number and the parts listed do not look like what came with it. the previous owners drove it to me and forgot 1 or more chute parts and i did not notice until later, when i contacted them they got obnoxious and would not bring it or tell me where they lived so i could stop and get it, so here i set now with part of the chute system gone and trying to id it so i might get the missing part.

the mower model is 917.273350 when i enter that number in a search i get these numbers for the chute 131970 deck chute and 139569 top chute. but my memory tells me these are not correct. so maybe someone can clarify that. the mower is at my girls house and i can't remember what they look like. so outside of driving 20 miles to get the parts she has now and then comparing them, i'm trying to remember what the parts i have look like.

plus they are now telling us to stay home. i live in a area that has the covid going around real good now so i'm staying put except for food and gas. thanks