NorthBama Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2015 #1 Looking for a wiring diagram for sears 917.288520 any help will be great. Thanks much
M Mikel1 Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2015 #2 Scroll down to schematic diagram CRAFTSMAN TRACTOR Parts | Model 917288520 | Sears PartsDirect
NorthBama Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2015 #3 sorry Mike I no see one after reviewing pdf file. is it just me
M Mikel1 Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2015 #4 On the link page(above) scroll down to schematic diagram(further down that page), I see it.
NorthBama Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2015 #5 when I open file I have 64 pages. 32 are English and I do not see a wiring diagram. what page do you see it. Thank for your help sorry for being such a pain.
when I open file I have 64 pages. 32 are English and I do not see a wiring diagram. what page do you see it. Thank for your help sorry for being such a pain.
NorthBama Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2015 #6 sorry I found it. my mistake I was looking inside the pdf owners manual file. Thanks for your help.