J jlkcfire Forum Newbie Jul 23, 2013 #1 My turf tiger 29 dfi will not start. When I turn my key half way and wait for my light to go off I turn the key the rest of the way and nothing. I have checked my safety switches and pto and does not seemto be the problem. Please help. Any ideas
My turf tiger 29 dfi will not start. When I turn my key half way and wait for my light to go off I turn the key the rest of the way and nothing. I have checked my safety switches and pto and does not seemto be the problem. Please help. Any ideas
M Mad Mackie Lawn Addict Jul 24, 2013 #2 If you have the Scag operators manual for your machine, there is a wiring diagram in it. Check out the cranking safety circuits using the wiring diagram, possibly the start relay or seat switch.
If you have the Scag operators manual for your machine, there is a wiring diagram in it. Check out the cranking safety circuits using the wiring diagram, possibly the start relay or seat switch.