Scag Turf Tiger STT-28hp Cat

Papagayo

Forum Newbie
Looses engine power 2-5 min after PTO engaged then stalls. Starts right up again but even without PTO on, still seems about half engine power. Muffler seems extremely hot after a short time.
 
Thanks Marc. I have the manual for the Scag but not the Cat Engine Manual and can't find it anywhere. Specifically looking for the fuel filter part number as it is not listed in the parts manual. Air filters have been replaced and I will check on the clutch adjustment.
 
Thanks Marc. I have the manual for the Scag but not the Cat Engine Manual and can't find it anywhere. Specifically looking for the fuel filter part number as it is not listed in the parts manual. Air filters have been replaced and I will check on the clutch adjustment.

Contact Catepillar .com or dealer for engine parts & service manual & fuel filter, either by email or phone. Important: fuel filters on diesel engines should be replaced per your engine manual intervals. Example: every 50 hrs.

https://www.google.com/search?espv=...0...1c.1.64.serp..0.2.128...30i10.pyKPrSAMXyc

http://www.cat.com/en_US/support/maintenance/service-manuals.html
 
Last edited:
Back
Top