Scag tt, blades wont engage.

Presta24

Threads
I've done some research. I gapped the clutch to .015. I checked continuity on all the wires for the pto switch as well as cleaned all the connections. Checked continuity on the clutch it self. Mower starts, and drives fine. My only thought now is the module. Any other ideas?

Presta24

Threads
Last weekend I noticed when I bounced up and down in the seat they would engage. That trick isn't working this weekend. If it was the seat switch mower wouldn't start.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What about posting the mower actual model and serial numbers or is that a big secret? We are not there at the mower even if we were we still would need these numbers to lookup the info.

Just had a customer that would not give me his name; therefore he get bill full rates plus 10% for me not keeping records of the equipment or the repairs.

Presta24

Threads
What about posting the mower actual model and serial numbers or is that a big secret? We are not there at the mower even if we were we still would need these numbers to lookup the info.

Just had a customer that would not give me his name; therefore he get bill full rates plus 10% for me not keeping records of the equipment or the repairs.
Lol. I guess that would help scag turf tiger
Stt61a-27ka-ss
969 0025

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Csag parts isn't listing a serial range the covers your posted number. But on the older model with the module doesn't control the PTO just the PTO switch, Ignition switch, and wiring. Note the wire terminal used are usually Delphi (Packard F56) female female with a spring like contact that likes to break along the bend causing loose connections.

Presta24

Threads
Csag parts isn't listing a serial range the covers your posted number. But on the older model with the module doesn't control the PTO just the PTO switch, Ignition switch, and wiring. Note the wire terminal used are usually Delphi (Packard F56) female female with a spring like contact that likes to break along the bend causing loose connections.

We notice that as well, the serial number. And had to contact scag. Below is the info they gave us. Does this change your comments on what to check?

"www.scag.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2004STTOPMANcomplete-03135.pdf

The above link will correspond with your machine. You will notice the second page does not show your model and serial number align but you have a unit that had a suspension seat added to it after the manual went to print. Your machine was produced in 2004."