Export thread

scag tiger cat

S

Sweet77

What should i pay for a 48in cut 25 hp kohler tiger cat scag ??? ive got prices from 9200.00 -8185.00 and the cheaper is going to give me a backpack echo blower and a new echo stick trimmer.:confused3:

Parkmower

Parkmower

Sweet77 said:
What should i pay for a 48in cut 25 hp kohler tiger cat scag ??? ive got prices from 9200.00 -8185.00 and the cheaper is going to give me a backpack echo blower and a new echo stick trimmer.:confused3:

Used? Alot less than that.

S

Sweet77

these are brand new machines

S

Sweet77

as well as the echo equipt.

Parkmower

Parkmower

I haven't priced any of those units lately. But your prices seem to be in the ballpark.

M

Mad Mackie

The extras are tempting!!! My Scag Tiger Cub/48"deck/26HP B&S with a Scag collection system was $9,600, tax included, in 2008. However my next machine will have the HD particle separating air filter assembly which I feel is important particularly with a collection system and the dust that it circulates around the rear of the machine.
I know that prices have gone up but the Tiger Cat, formerly Tiger Cub, has been upgraded to a foldable ROPS and cast iron deck spindles as standard equipment. My Tiger Cub has a rigid ROPS and cast aluminum deck spindles. I really would have prefered the foldable ROPS.
Mad Mackie in CT:biggrin::laughing: