Scag engine identification

Sonders

Threads
Some of you have seen my other post on my recent purchase of a used Scag Turf Tiger. I'm trying to determine the exact engine model for future reference for if and when I need to order parts. I cannot find a engine number on this thing anywhere. It is the Kawasaki 29hp dfi; I do know that. Only tag I can find is on the air filter box which says 2KAXS 74521A; but that doesn't match up to any of the Kawasaki engine codes online. Looking through Kawasaki parts manuals online it looks to me like a FD791D-S03. Anyway to actually verify this? Mower model is STT61A-29KA-DFI, with serial #853. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
According to the Scag manual for TTs with a series number starting with 853, the engine is a Kawasaki, 29HP(Spec. #FD791D-AS03.

Sonders

Threads
According to the Scag manual for TTs with a series number starting with 853, the engine is a Kawasaki, 29HP(Spec. #FD791D-AS03.

Well I assumed right, thats good haha. I printed a manual offline from Scags website and I didn't see that info in there anywhere. I must have missed some pages or something. Thanks Mackie!