Ebay/Craigslist Save a 214 Deere from the scales

beowulfjrd

Forum Newbie
I have a 214 John Deere, and the deck is not usable. I have used the tractor to move equipment around the yard, but I am downsizing my hobby projects. Is there a good place to advertise old deere tractors for parts/restoring? I have it listed on joplin's craigs list for $60 (at scrap value), but I would like to see it go to someone that would put it to good use.
 
I think that is going to be my best choice. I will word of mouth it, and see what happens. By the road would be great if I was not too far off the beaten path. =)
 
you could put it on ebay and put local pick up only or advertise it in local papers there is a lot of people looking for old
jds to restore
 
I was able to find a person needing parts for rebuilding a good 214 out of several. Glad it is going to be useful again.

Thanks for all your replies! =)
 
Back
Top