Export thread

Same old, same old

JDgreen

JDgreen

Have not logged into LMF since I posted the news of my new JD. Just took a look at what I have missed (???) Yeah I sure have missed a LOT. As mundane and boring as Facebook and MTF can be, they are an improvement over bland, dull LMF. So, excuse me for bailing out. BKBrown, Twall, JMurray, RobertBrown, I will miss you guys, the rest of you, not at all. Enjoyed my time here MAINLY becuz of you four, you made the remainder of the members tolerable. Not sure if I helped anyone outside of the FP but I sincerely did try at times and I hope my tips provided some assistance to those in need of advice. Whether I was right or wrong isn't it the thought that counts? And I will think of some of you members fondly-that goes for you too, Briana. Sorry it has to end. JDG. Sent from Verizon HTC Thunderbolt.

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

Have not logged into LMF since I posted the news of my new JD. Just took a look at what I have missed (???) Yeah I sure have missed a LOT. As mundane and boring as Facebook and MTF can be, they are an improvement over bland, dull LMF. So, excuse me for bailing out. BKBrown, Twall, JMurray, RobertBrown, I will miss you guys, the rest of you, not at all. Enjoyed my time here MAINLY becuz of you four, you made the remainder of the members tolerable. Not sure if I helped anyone outside of the FP but I sincerely did try at times and I hope my tips provided some assistance to those in need of advice. Whether I was right or wrong isn't it the thought that counts? And I will think of some of you members fondly-that goes for you too, Briana. Sorry it has to end. JDG. Sent from Verizon HTC Thunderbolt.

I don't know why you have to announce your departure. You won't be gone long. You can't stay away.....
Who will protect us form mower manic? JMurray01? HA!
see ya later:cool:

Parkmower

Parkmower

RobertBrown said:
I don't know why you have to announce your departure. You won't be gone long. You can't stay away.....
Who will protect us form mower manic? JMurray01? HA!
see ya later:cool:

Exactly! Dont go away mad, just go away

M

Mower manic

Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead.
Truth be known; I wish him well and I hope he returns, I think he willl and when he does, I hope won't take things so seriously.
You can dissagree with someone and not post it, just let it go.
Farewell JDgreen.

Bison

Bison

Jeez,how old are we??????...:confused2:

jmurray01

jmurray01

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us JD, but a man has to do what he has to do, and you feel you have to do this, so farewell, and I wish you all the best in the future!

bakerg

bakerg

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us JD, but a man has to do what he has to do, and you feel you have to do this, so farewell, and I wish you all the best in the future!

If he has left, will he ever see your reply.:confused2:

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

I thought JDgreen was tougher than that.

M

Mower manic

Jeez,how old are we??????...:confused2:
Well apparently we are "Same old".

M

Mower manic

Well he was the king and you are the prince...... being from Scotland you know more about this hierarchy than I do....but doesn't that mean that you are now the King?

How about we just drop the Prince stuff.....OK?:thumbdown:

jmurray01

jmurray01

Well he was the king and you are the prince...... being from Scotland you know more about this hierarchy than I do....but doesn't that mean that you are now the King?
Yes, it does! I'll give JD a wee while to see if he returns or not, but if he doesn't, I'm the King, and don't you forget it!

M

Mower manic

Yes, it does! I'll give JD a wee while to see if he returns or not, but if he doesn't, I'm the King, and don't you forget it!

Suit your self! :rolleyes:

twall

twall

How about we just drop the Prince stuff.....OK?:thumbdown:

...and perhaps, just maybe........the 'lead troll' stuff, as well?

Even if you're one of the most popular people on the board, or one of the nicest - the griping about you wears on ya. Because there are ALWAYS people who do nothing for the community other than gripe, whine, mock, and complain about the rest. Wouldn't expect you to understand, MM.........:laughing:

Just kidding :biggrin:

...Or am I?

Godspeed, JD - if you read this (and you will), drop me an email anytime.

jmurray01

jmurray01

...and perhaps, just maybe........the 'lead troll' stuff, as well?

Even if you're one of the most popular people on the board, or one of the nicest - the griping about you wears on ya. Because there are ALWAYS people who do nothing for the community other than gripe, whine, mock, and complain about the rest. Wouldn't expect you to understand, MM.........:laughing:

Just kidding
:biggrin:

...Or am I?

Godspeed, JD - if you read this (and you will), drop me an email anytime.
*Cough Cough* Not kidding *Cough Cough* :laughing:

Wayne195

Wayne195

Well JDgreen, I hope you make it back here soon. I'm sure the guys would let you be king again anytime you're ready.

It's a shame to leave after being such an active member for the last while; I'm sure we're going to miss you...

JDgreen

JDgreen

Well JDgreen, I hope you make it back here soon. I'm sure the guys would let you be king again anytime you're ready.

It's a shame to leave after being such an active member for the last while; I'm sure we're going to miss you...

TOO FRICKING BAD, LET THE FARTBREATH TROLLS DO SOME CONTRIBUTING FOR A CHANGE. BYE AGAIN.

Parkmower

Parkmower

JDgreen said:
TOO FRICKING BAD, LET THE FARTBREATH TROLLS DO SOME CONTRIBUTING FOR A CHANGE. BYE AGAIN.

Made it three days. JD I got no bad feelings toward you but can say I didn't miss you.

Wayne195

Wayne195

Well Kenny is right...you'll be back again...

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

"FARTBREATH TROLLS" Really?
If your going to act like a woman, than perhaps you should take a few weeks off to gain some perspective. That's embarrassing.
Sounds like a 12 year old!
I know you can do better than that. We are adults here JD! With a childish post like that you deserve harassment.
Delete that post and I will as well, before it gets trounced.

Ric

Ric

All he wants is to do is start arguments and upset people. It's ALL about "Getting Attention", and negative attention is as good as positive attention. The more conflict he can create or cause, the greater the 'achievement'. This thread will probably end up being locked or removed like some of the others before it's through.Disappointed.gif

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Well JDgreen, ................ I'm sure the guys would let you be king again anytime you're ready.

There is a new self proclaimed King........Maybe he could be Queen ? :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Now.......... Thats what a Troll would say, so as to stir the pot.

Bison

Bison

Toddlers:rolleyes:

jmurray01

jmurray01

Where's a face palm smilie when you need it!? :laughing:

Briana

Briana

Moved this thread to the Site Discussion Forum. These disputes are quite unfortunate. :/

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

Moved this thread to the Site Discussion Forum. These disputes are quite unfortunate. :/

More entertaining than unfortunate, in my opinion.
It was sort of like reality TV there for a while. You knew it was bad but you couldn't stop watching....just to see how bad it could get.
He will return.
I suspect, as a kinder, more gentle version of his former self.