Roper 38" Deck Chute

bambamshere

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have now found the hardest thing to find for my Riding Lawn Mower. You put it in google search and find 36, 40, 42 even 46 but no 38" chutes. Anyone have one or know of where I can find one? I live in Manitoba Canada

4getgto

Threads
Is this the 38" deck / 2 blade/ with the right angle gear boxes.?

bambamshere

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is this the 38" deck / 2 blade/ with the right angle gear boxes.?

Not sure if this will help. If not I can take more pictures.

Attachments

• 20190812_180643 (3).jpg
    20190812_180643 (3).jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 6

4getgto

Threads
Not sure if they were fixed or flip up. You may end up making something. Most chutes were probably taken off long ago and thrown out.
Taken off because they made the deck wider and get in the way if they weren't flip up.
Have you tried using it without it on? You may find you don't need or want it..

bambamshere

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not sure if they were fixed or flip up. You may end up making something. Most chutes were probably taken off long ago and thrown out.
Taken off because they made the deck wider and get in the way if they weren't flip up.
Have you tried using it without it on? You may find you don't need or want it..

Funny story. About 3 years ago this machine was sitting under a tarp. It had been left there and forgotten about because the spindles had started howling. It was at the family farm. The place is 120 years old and didn't have internet and no one would have known how to use it any ways. Anyways I remember I was going throught stuff out at the farm and taking stuff to dump. It was taken there.To bolts to put on and a spring to flip up.

4getgto

Threads
You may just be out of luck. Try it out without and keep an eye open in the mean time. Keeping checking FB and CL. Good luck to you.