RH Hydro Assembly No. 116-1323

chadarcy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is it possible to buy only the hydro pump for this assembly? Can't to seem to find a number anywhere for just that part of it, only the whole assembly. Seems like everything but the pump can be found.

Chad

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The closest I came to a diagram was a breakdown, but they don't look like the actual internal pump parts are available, Just some of the inside parts and the outer shell parts. Maybe since failure of one part of the system can cause failure of other parts, don't actually expect it to be repaired. Meaning a motor failure will destroy the pump and if the pump fails and the system isn't flushed properly the debris can damage the new pump.

Maybe able to determine who made the actual hydro unit and see if they offer a more extensive parts diagram. Why do I have this thought in the back of my head that this is a Parker brand system. Very limited information offered by the company and if you do find parts they are very expensive, sometimes to the point that a single part can exceed the close of the entire unit. Like the entire drive assembly may be $2000 but they will want $2500 for the pump by itself.

chadarcy

Forum Newbie
Threads
That theory does make sense because I can not find anything at all on this pump, just the whole assembly as you mentioned, which at looks like it costs at a minimum $1750. I am interested in used if anyone has anything available. Used even seems very hard to come by.

geelee

Threads
your part number says its a right hand hydro 12cc. the pump kit is 135-6826. this info can be found on exmark dealer advisory #081519 from august 15 2019. the rotating grp kit is 135-6830

Last edited:

chadarcy

Forum Newbie
Threads
your part number says its a right hand hydro 12cc. the pump kit is 135-6826. this info can be found on exmark dealer advisory #081519 from august 15 2019. the rotating grp kit is 135-6830
Thank you for the response but if those part #'s are correct, it looks like I may as well buy the whole pump assembly. Beginning to look like I wait and see if I can find a used assembly or just buy the new assembly and eat the cost. I bought the mower used for $1100 and is a 2009 or 2010 not quite sure. Wouldn't mind paying for the new if it didn't become a money pit. Has high hours at 3020 but in real good shape. More than likely other problems are going to come up, but a very solid machine still.