repowering scag turf tiger with fd851d replacing fd750d wiring trouble

I would look for a dealer and find a scag that has your new motor in it and order a new scag harness for that machine if not troubles will follow. I’ll will try to look tomorrow for a part # in a machine that has a 850d in it.
 
Looked at the new turf tiger 2 today with 851 this is the part number but with the tiger eye wiring harness. 485723
 
Started looking a little bit into this today and found there is 3 harness for this engine and style scag. The one I gave number for plus 2 others
 
You have to call Midwest tell them your machines numbers and tell them what you have done and see if they have one or for your engine and scag mower. They prob can tell ya quickly if there is one or an adaptor for that repower.
 
Back
Top