Repair, Restore, Part out...Part 6.4

dfbroxy

Threads
Well Its been awhile since I last posted. No new parts untill today so I saved it all untill today. To sum it up. I took deck off and yanked, or should I say pounded all bearings out and greased. Two have to be replaced so Im ordering them. My local parts store told me they dont sell them individually I had to order whole assembly. I normally like them But I told them bullsh$#. I know the part is obsolete but I gave them the replacement part number. The salesperson repeated the same bs. I told them to forget it I would get all my parts online from now own. I only patron them occasionly to support local dealer. NOT ANYMORE. So anyway. The other thing I have been doing is pulling all old fuel lines off so I can replace tomorrow and try to fire her up. I cant wait. Hopefully the worst I will find is maybe a blown headgasket. I plan to pull them anyway to do a valve job and decarbon anyway. I also took a seat off another mower and fabricated a bracket to put it on mower. Its not a exmark seat but Im not putting that Kind on money into it just to sit on my a$$ for a non running mower. Pun intended. After doing that I got board so I started fabricating a grill guard for the engine. Ill try to remember to take pics tomorrow. Its not finished. Im gonna make it so the top hood opens sorta like a gravely to check engine. Oh yes I just remembered. The mulching baffles needed some repair so Ive been doing that also but I ran out of welding wire. Picked up some today. So untill our next epsidode stay tuned!