Removing front tire

Stephers

Forum Newbie
Threads
So I've been trying to get our front tire off but it's stuck. I got the snap ring off and I didn't see a washer. But it still won't come off. I know it's gonna be a simple solution, at least I hope, but I have not been able to get it. We have an lt166. It's flat and our air compressor is not quick enough to fill it. Also, is it bad to put tubes in the tires? We have to fill the other side once a week and I left town for a few weeks and when I got home this side was flat. Thanks for Ur help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 17

zmister11

Threads
So I've been trying to get our front tire off but it's stuck. I got the snap ring off and I didn't see a washer. But it still won't come off. I know it's gonna be a simple solution, at least I hope, but I have not been able to get it. We have an lt166. It's flat and our air compressor is not quick enough to fill it. Also, is it bad to put tubes in the tires? We have to fill the other side once a week and I left town for a few weeks and when I got home this side was flat. Thanks for Ur help!

I would check to see if theirs maybe a cotter pin that broke off inside of the metal maybe?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just jack up the front end, throw some sealant in, take the valve core out, throw some air in and be done with it. Also tell the guy with the hammer to stop
his chit. As that is your problem.....

Ridin' Green

Threads
Take a 2X4 and a mallet and lay the 2x4 across the rim itself as close to the spindle as possible. Then start hitting the 2X4 with medium pressure. rotate the rim and repeat. I am betting your bearings are seized ptp the spindle shaft. Once you get them off, clean the spindle of all rust, and the inside of the bearings, or better yet, replace the bearings. It's easy to do and not very expensive.