jimvt Member May 7, 2012 #1 If I buy a JD lawn tractor I'll need to get through a 45 inch garden gate. Is the JD 110 discharge chute removable? How about other JD models? Thanks JimVT
If I buy a JD lawn tractor I'll need to get through a 45 inch garden gate. Is the JD 110 discharge chute removable? How about other JD models? Thanks JimVT
B bollingball Member May 8, 2012 #2 jimvt said: If I buy a JD lawn tractor I'll need to get through a 45 inch garden gate. Is the JD 110 discharge chute removable? How about other JD models? Thanks JimVT Click to expand... Just about every chute is removable Ken
jimvt said: If I buy a JD lawn tractor I'll need to get through a 45 inch garden gate. Is the JD 110 discharge chute removable? How about other JD models? Thanks JimVT Click to expand... Just about every chute is removable Ken