Repairs rebuilt hydro question

Tweeder

Threads
I replaced the leaking seals in my hydro transaxle T2. When I pulled it apart everything fell out. I believe I have it all back propperly. I was filling it up and I wanted to get the air out to get to the 80 oz, got about 60 ish. I tried spinning the axle shafts and they spin the opposite. I figured one would kinda free spin. Right now it would spin doughnuts. What did I do wrong?

Tweeder

Threads
I started playing around and spun the brake which turned the shaft and lowered the oil level. So I took it off and put my drill there and purged it. Got more fluid in, not sure if I got all. Went for a drive and its sluggish. Did the back and forth thing for a bit, little better but still slow and slow to go up a small incline.

WISCOPROUD

Threads
make sure belt is tight and not slipping, disengage hydro w/ dump valve (the lever 4 pushing it) run machine, stroke the hydro forwards and back a few times and then try it out. if this doesnt work time to buy a new tranny

Tweeder

Threads
make sure belt is tight and not slipping, disengage hydro w/ dump valve (the lever 4 pushing it) run machine, stroke the hydro forwards and back a few times and then try it out. if this doesnt work time to buy a new tranny

The belt was the problem. I had it routed wrong.