Mower deck Ranch King(MTD) deck adjustment

ccarpen4753

Threads
I have an early 90s ranch king, made by mtd, rider and cant get the deck to adjust right. I have been looking over the manuals and it appears that there are two stabilizer bars that are attached to the frame up by the motor and hook into the bars holding the deck on. My mower doesnt have these so I am wondering if the came standard and I am missing them. If i am can ne body give me some dimensions so i can just make them i.e. length. The part is #6 in the drawing. PN#711-0790A

Attachments

• Untitled 1.doc
    187 KB · Views: 37

akidd420

Forum Newbie
Threads
Could you send me any repair manuals you have for you ranch king I have a similar one and am trying to work on it as well. my deck only lifts up on one side, looks like i will need to make sme adjustments to it. Thanks, Adam

ccarpen4753

Threads
Could you send me any repair manuals you have for you ranch king I have a similar one and am trying to work on it as well. my deck only lifts up on one side, looks like i will need to make sme adjustments to it. Thanks, Adam

You can get some of the manuals at mtd.com. i think thats where i got mine. If u still need them let me know, i believe all i have is the owners manual.

akidd420

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am unable to locate a plate on my 80's ranch king to indicate what model/serial number it is? Do you know where this would be found? I am tying to obtain repair manuals (pdf for anything close to my model just to give me an idea. Thanks, Adam