Question for somebody with Tecumseh H30 tiller?

Spiercev

Forum Newbie
Anybody have a h30 3hp that you could make a measurement on? I'm working on an h30 for a buddy and the rpm limiter wire that go's from the carb to the limiter was misplaced. And i need to know the length from hole-to-hole so i could bend a wire in the right place. :wink:

And this is not a new engine that he cares, We're just trying to get it running.
Any info appreciated, Thanks!



-Pierce
 
Can you snap a picture of yours. I know you dont have the link, but a pic of the bracket/ speed control.There were a few different set-ups. I think I have at least a couple laying around.
 
Can you snap a picture of yours. I know you dont have the link, but a pic of the bracket/ speed control.There were a few different set-ups. I think I have at least a couple laying around.

Okay, they should be attached.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3770.jpg
    IMG_3770.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3791.jpg
    IMG_3791.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 8
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 13
Can you snap a picture of yours. I know you dont have the link, but a pic of the bracket/ speed control.There were a few different set-ups. I think I have at least a couple laying around.

Hello, I'm just getting around to putting it back together and was wondering of you found out the length on the throttle control wire. If not thats fine. I can start experimenting with it. :biggrin:
 
I would go to my local repair shop and order part number 37735, governor link. Cost is about $1.50. Much easier than trying to make one.
 
Back
Top