Export thread

Pricing Used Engine

D

daltojamesl

Hello, I was looking for a little help with pricing a engine that I just got. It is a Kohler MV20S 57526. The engine was on a yard man riding lawnmower. The rider is not in the best shape so I was wondering if it would be better for me to sell the engine seperate and dump the rider. I have looked around for a website to try and get a used market value for the motor and was unable to find anything. If you could please let me know what you think this engine is worth I would really appreciate it. And yes the motor runs and has no issues lol.

H

hlw49

Dinosaur engine it will be hard to find someone that needs it. Price would depend on what someone is willing to pay and you are willing to take.

StarTech

StarTech

Personally I gave trying to sale any thing used here. By the time ensure it is good, reliable, and give a 90 day warranty the locals don't want buy it except at yard sale prices. Yet they will go to town and pay a fair price for one without a warranty. Just doesn't make sense so I just part out all engines here. I just not going things for than it cost to repair them in parts.

The last fellow that tried that here got sent quickly out my driveway when I had very nice Ariens self propel with a Honda engine that I was asking $75 for with a 90 day warranty. He said all he would pay was $20. So we were no where near the same page on price.