Possible vapor lock?

TrayWay143

Threads
I have a craftsman gt5000 that i recently got running after rewiring it,it will run perfectly while idling and reving but when driving even at a slow speed after about 15-30 minutes it will bog down and turn off.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
First you need to determine whether you have a fuel or spark problem. Purchase an inline spark tester and install it, so you can determine if the spark changes when it starts slowing down. If the spark is constant, I would the try to determine if the fuel flow has decreased, by installing a clear fuel filter and watch the fuel flow when changes occur. Let us know what you find.

TrayWay143

Threads
First you need to determine whether you have a fuel or spark problem. Purchase an inline spark tester and install it, so you can determine if the spark changes when it starts slowing down. If the spark is constant, I would the try to determine if the fuel flow has decreased, by installing a clear fuel filter and watch the fuel flow when changes occur. Let us know what you find.
It was spark all the time and i had a piece of clear fuel type of line and at some point there would be bubbles but they would clear up when getting to the fuel pump. i also forgot to mention that my exhaust is coming out the side,would that be enough heat too cause vapor?