Mwh0428 Well-Known Member Apr 21, 2012 #1 My aunt gave me her 317 John Deere with an 18 hp kohler I am wondering if anybody has numbers for a plow or snowblower. Sent from my iPod touch using LMF
My aunt gave me her 317 John Deere with an 18 hp kohler I am wondering if anybody has numbers for a plow or snowblower. Sent from my iPod touch using LMF
V valkyrie1 Member Apr 21, 2012 #2 HI I have a 318 with a blade on it and it did a good job this winter for me. It has a 54" blade on it the tire are loaded in the back with chain's on it. with a home made cab made out of wood so I can take it off the summer time. :smile:
HI I have a 318 with a blade on it and it did a good job this winter for me. It has a 54" blade on it the tire are loaded in the back with chain's on it. with a home made cab made out of wood so I can take it off the summer time. :smile: