Pine Straw baling

jekjr

Lawn Addict
We started baling straw last week. Only had a little time here and there to work. I was able to get 14 beautiful bales from under one tree this afternoon. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this year. Last year we pretty much shut down the week of Christmas because of rain.
 
I love the look of pinestraw in gardens. I got this client who has a big pine tree. I can collect about 15-20 paper yard waste bags of pins and I bring them over to the step dad wo he can put them around his bluberry bushes to get an acidic soil. It also keeps the weeds away.
 
I love the look of pinestraw in gardens. I got this client who has a big pine tree. I can collect about 15-20 paper yard waste bags of pins and I bring them over to the step dad wo he can put them around his bluberry bushes to get an acidic soil. It also keeps the weeds away.

Most yards in our area use Pinestraw instead if mulch. When we get caught up on other work we try to bale as much as we have time to bale.

Last year it rained so much that we could not bale any after Christmas.
 
Back
Top