Orange or green?

1982ace

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking at jd 915e with a 25hp kohler command or a Husqvarna z560. I can get it with Kawasaki or new Yamaha. Not a whole lot of reviews out there so asking for any input? $7200 for the husky and $7500 on the deere. Wanting a dependable long lasting machine for personal use. Not too sure about the deck height dial on the Deere looks like something that would tear up easy. Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Mower King

Threads
Looking at jd 915e with a 25hp kohler command or a Husqvarna z560. I can get it with Kawasaki or new Yamaha. Not a whole lot of reviews out there so asking for any input? $7200 for the husky and $7500 on the deere. Wanting a dependable long lasting machine for personal use. Not too sure about the deck height dial on the Deere looks like something that would tear up easy. Any feedback appreciated. Thanks
IMO...switch over to Red....Ferris Red

1982ace

Forum Newbie
Threads
I like those but no dealer close by. These are the best dealers in my area

cruzenmike

Threads
Go with the John Deere! Grandfather has one of the older Deere with the 7-Iron deck and horizontal shaft Kawasaki and it has worked flawlessly. Neighbor down the street got a new Husqvarna MZ61 and it has been in the shop 3 times already. I know it's an old to new comparison but Deere equipment, at least the dealer stuff lasts. Husqvarna is at the top of the list for least reliable mowers on the market.

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
The Husqvarna has a better warranty. 5 years or 1250 hours, JD has 3 year OR 1200 hours.