One of Two Zero Turns... Which one?

Which mower should i use for my personal yard of 2 acres for the next 10 years?

• 27 Hp Kawasaki Liquid Cooled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 27 Hp Air Kohler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AustinMac

Forum Newbie
Threads
Long story short i bought a bundle of 3 zero turns for cheap. They were all commercially used/ somewhat abused... I have one of them running now and am in the process of swapping they hydro setup from the last junk one to the 2nd decent one. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on which one i should keep and which one i should sell.

Mower 1 - 27hp Kawasaki Liquid cooled carbureted. Has a Turbo force 60" Toro deck on it. Its on a Exmark Frame but has Toro Z Master Fuel tanks and Ignition switch panel. Runs great but, but the previous owner deleted all the safety's.. not very convenient for me as I have young kids and really do appreciate the safety features now... unit has no hour meter. Looks pretty well abused.

Mower 2 - 27hp Kohler Air cooled carbureted. Also has a Turbo force 60" Toro deck. This one is on a Toro frame with Toro tanks ect. Hour meter reads something like 1900 hrs. This unit is in good shape and the engine runs well, however i am in process of pulling the hydro tank/wheel motors/hydro pumps from the third unit as a complete set to get this one driving. This one also has thick style lap bars which look really nice to use.

What does everyone recommend? I feel like i get half the people that say... The liquid cooled Kawis never have any problems and they can cut with max power all the time definitely use this one... and then i run into others that say i should keep the air cooled kohler because its so simple to rebuild?