Export thread

One of my frontline snappers back in action, Honda GXV160

rudeboy3

rudeboy3

Love my Snapper 21s, got a new engine, blade, bag, and belts. Running perfect and couldn't be happier.

Attachments

T

timc1018

That looks really good. Did the same thing to my 2000(year) P216012 21" after the 20yr old Briggs started to knock, I installed the same engine. I replaced all the bearings/bushings/belts, and the Drive plate in the drive system as well. I had to cut approx 1 inch off the Thrust Plate to clear the gas tank. I used washers to raise the engine 1/4" to clear the muffler, but I did order the factory 1/4" plate and will replace the washers as soon as it comes in, just for a cleaner install. I was able to use the existing Throttle Cable, as it was long enough to cross over, but I replaced the Engine Brake Cable with a longer one from the Model CP215520HV (7800849-00), as it is several inches longer and allows for better routing. I only cleaned and painted the areas that were rusting on the deck, as I wanted to keep as much of the clean OEM paint as I could, as I actually like the patina as long as it's not rust. So far love it.