one cyl dead one ok

jagaaur1

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have a 2014 kholer 25 hp efi in a husqvarna 72 one cyl fine one dead
SWAPPED PLUGS NO HELP SWAPPED COILS NO HELP COMPRESSION TEST 175 4 ROTATIONS
POWER TO BOTH COILS IM LOST BOTH INJECTORS SEEM TO WORK OK LISTEN WITH STEHESCOPE CLICK
SPAY SMALL AMOUNT OF CARB CLEANER IN INTAKE NO PIC UP AT ALL NEED HELP Thanks

geelee

Threads
check the dead cylinder for spark, if ok remove valve cover and see if a rocker arm came loose. if so retorque to 160 in lb and turn engine over slowly by hand 2 revolution to bleed down the hydraulic lifter. or you will bent a push rod.

jagaaur1

Forum Newbie
Threads
no spark unless i jump ground from over on the opisite side if your meaning the ground side of the coil as far as rockers i removed cover turned over and rockers semed to move just fine when i turned it over i guess it could have faked black wire ut but both rockers seem to move same amount
im not real sure about this ground to coil im thinking the ecm grounds coild to spark i cut the black wire to coil on oppisite side of motor checked with ohm meter o so i ran a wire around motor to ground AND PLUG SPAR KS BUT DOES NOTHING AS FAR AS CHANGING ENGINE SPEED IM STUMPED SO FAR I DONT KNOW THE USING OF ONE PICUP FOR A 2 CRL BUT MAYBE FIRING N EXHAUST STROKE BUT THE ONE CYL NOTHING SO FAR COMP WAS 175 BOTH

geelee

Threads
yes the computer grounds the coil for spark. go to kohler.com/en/engines/manuals and look up your service manual. if has an efi section that should help a lot

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
i have a 2014 kholer 25 hp efi in a husqvarna 72 one cyl fine one dead
SWAPPED PLUGS NO HELP SWAPPED COILS NO HELP COMPRESSION TEST 175 4 ROTATIONS
POWER TO BOTH COILS IM LOST BOTH INJECTORS SEEM TO WORK OK LISTEN WITH STEHESCOPE CLICK
SPAY SMALL AMOUNT OF CARB CLEANER IN INTAKE NO PIC UP AT ALL NEED HELP Thanks
I have a car and need an air filter what is it a Buick No model spec and serial no. hard to help