New Z248F mulch kit

Dougs94

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm a new owner of a 2021 Z248F with the "Clearcut" deck. Had it about a month. I purchased a mulching kit but it's STILL on backorder. Does it usually take this long to get stuff from Husqvarna? Also, the kit number is 582559901. When O Google it, I get photos of two different kits. One has just the 3 blades and a chute cover. The other shows 3 blades ,a chute cover, and some baffles/plates that bolt to the deck underneath. Any ideas which one will show up?

happavette

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm in the exact same boat you are in, I bought mine about 3 months ago (same exact one as you) and I'm looking for the same kit. In all my research the kit with the baffles/plates is the correct ones. I've been searching and still searching and there isn't one available in the this world. lol I did buy one at mowers direct but I get a email once a week telling me it is going to be another week before it ships. I'm assuming that they haven't gotten any in or Husqvarna cant keep up with the demand. The lady told me there was a list and they ship in the order they received. I hope you find one, I'm tired of my grass shooting up and covering me, I have a cover on it but the blades are designed to mulch and shoot up for the bagger (from what I've read). Plus I need those plates to keep it from doing it. I thought about designing one myself and just buy the blades and cover. My brother owns a custom metal cutting shop, so I thought about making a template and have him cut me one for my personal use. Good Luck and I'll try to keep you and others updated if I can find some kits available.

Dougs94

Forum Newbie
Threads
Last time I looked it was July 1st, now it says July 20th.
Maybe some day....

Dougs94

Forum Newbie
Threads
August 12th....believe it when I see it