Export thread

NEW YEAR

M

mechanic mark

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! GOD BLESS, Mark

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Happy New Year!!!
Eat more black eyed pea's, maybe it will work this year.....

Happy New Year to All.. Be careful out there.....

happy-new-year-2022.gif

more fun.jpg

StarTech

StarTech

Personally I don't have a reason to celebrate yet. Things just seems to just getting worst everyday instead getting better as it is always darkest before it goes totally dark.

But I do wish everyone a better year. That all we got is hope for better days.

For me if it gets much worst I probably shut down the shop, no point keeping the lights on just so mice can play.

Look on the bright side, you are still above ground.

StarTech

StarTech

Look on the bright side, you are still above ground.
Not by much. Between the tornadoes (just missed one by a 1/2 mile ) and now a foot of snow. Two days ago it was 80 F and now 27F. I beginning to think being below ground might be better option sometimes.

M

mechanic mark

GOD always has been & always will be in control! Keep the Faith & read a chapter or more daily from the Scriptures! Pray daily because he Loves us so! Give GOD the credit & Glory! He gives us the Wisdom & Knowledge if we ask him! GOD BLESS!

GOD always has been & always will be in control! Keep the Faith & read a chapter or more daily from the Scriptures! Pray daily because he Loves us so! Give GOD the credit & Glory! He gives us the Wisdom & Knowledge if we ask him! GOD BLESS!
I agree 100% Mechanic Mark...(y)....... & we had a tornado pass by as well.. & GOD bless all y'all..