New Turf Tiger 2 37 vs 40 Vanguard

Dpayne7571

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone! I’m new here and I currently have a 2 year old TC 2 61in w/32 Vanguard that I’m selling to upgrade to a TT 2 61in. I put down a 500.00 deposit a few days on the 40hp Vanguard, but none in stock but should have one by April. Dealer has 37hp Vanguard EFI in stock at moment. This will be for home use only as I live on a large farm with about 2-3hrs mowing weekly during summer months here in Va. My question is, does anyone have any experience or between these two Vanguard engines. More Hp is always nice, but should I cross my fingers and hope they get a 40hp in before mowing season or get the 37hp on the showroom floor. Any feedback would be great if anyone has any experience with either of the engines. I’m excited to feel the difference this season on the TT2!

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've only read (fwiw) people preferred the 40hp.

Gamonman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I’m wanting to know the answer to the exact same question. How’d it turn out for you? I’m going to try to find a 40 TT tomorrow. I know of a 37 in stock at a dealer but not sure about the 40. And I need it ASAP so I don’t have time to wait.