New(to me) Grasshopper owner

gene_stl

Threads
I found a nice used 2017 720BT with a 61 inch deck and jumped on it. 204 hours. Grammar seat (oh baby!)

I am replacing a very nice Hustler Raptor Flip Up 54. It is too short coupled and not quite fast enough to mow LawnZilla. (2 Acres) I already love the up down articulation of the front mount deck after only one mow this morning.

I would like to hear any advice that anyone has. TIA.

Renchy

Threads
Welcome aboard. Best advice is find closet dealer, download all info you can on mower, engine etc. to help with and service you might run across. My 725G2 is 2003 w/Kubota engine 52" deck just replace distributor ignition modules should be good for another 17years. I mow a 21/2 acre horse/cow/whatever home stead. So enjoy.

gene_stl

Threads
Thank you.
I have a dealer who sold me a Hustler Flip Up (I wanted a Flip Up deck) and he didn't think I needed a Grasshopper. But my lawn (2 acres) is a little too much for the Hustler. I noticed the "right"(I hope) Grasshopper on FB marketplace and jumped on it.

I thought about getting a diesel but I decided I am too old a dog to learn a completely new set of skills.?