New to Honda and this site

Pauljp

Threads
Hello from Canada. My 30 year old lawnmower finally had to be given away. I bought a brand new Honda HRN216PKCA with a GCV170 motor while we still had snow on the ground so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
I'm the curious type that likes to take things apart to see how it works and learn as much about it as I can. My wife hates that. Brand new machines all apart across the garage floor before I even have a chance to use it.
She knows that I have always been able to put them back together, and hey, it's my cold garage so I can do what I want right?
I also placed an order for a Honda HSS724CTD snow blower that hopefully will be in before next winter starts. So I am going to have lots of fun with these new toys. I am retired so what else do I have to do?
Anyway, just saying hello and looking forward to learning a lot about these machines, so expect many questions from me in the near future.
Paul

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
welcome, and you have a strange hobby. Are you the guy responsible for all the Amazon returns that are assembled backwards? :)

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!