New to forum: 2022 Exmark Radius S Power Port

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It something you need add yourself. The operate manual show two operator panels so I don't you actually going to have. Wiring a set of lights should straight forward. Flashers would be a nice option; although, I doubt some drivers would even see them especially those on cell phones.

But it the same with some mower operators. I and another nearly collided with one a few years ago when ran out in the road and made a u turn. She never even heard our horns blurring. I pulled over and wait for to come back. She was wearing headphones. I got her to stop and I ask her did she know she nearly got killed. She had a surprised look on her face when I told me and other nearly ran over her. All I know she stop wearing the headphones.

Roll

Threads
Update: If anyone is interested. The power port is ridiculously easy to install. If you plan to do it, don't bother with the pigtail you see with some kits. You don't need it. The panel is already wired with the appropriate connector. The hardest thing to do was disconnect the hour meter to free up the connector for the power take off, they threaded the harness for the hour meter through the power connection wires to keep them from flying around. Trim out the plastic over the hole, push the power port into the hole plug the existing wiring into the power port and you're done. It was almost unsatisfying it was so easy. If you want to see pics let me know.