New Scag SWZT

Gard1128

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just picked up a Scag SWZT today. Anybody with any experience with these or similar walk behinds have any advice, tips, recommend upgrades, etc. for me? I’m open to everything. I’m not having any issues or anything, but I figured people that have been using one for 100’s of hours or have had one or something similar for a couple years may have some input to make life better and or easier.

Image too large to upload in post.

sef

Forum Newbie
Threads
I really like the SWZ the best, when I looked at the SWZT I was told they are always in the shop for some reason or other, but he wouldn't elaborate on what the issues were. They also use a single pump hydro rather than a double hydro' pumps on the SWZ's(hence, its cheaper than the SWZ). And, on top of that, I wasn't fond of the looks, it had a strange look to it. Seemed a bit harder to change the blades as well. In general, the commercial SWZT was Skaggs way of producing a mower with savings in mind. I currently own an SWZ and love it! If Skagg only offered the SWZT and discontinued the SWZ, I would be forced to buy from another company.