New Owner of Murray 20" mower

[email protected]

Forum Newbie
My daughter inherited this tiny lawn Mower, I try to clean and maintain it and started up.
I did change the filter clean the gas tank and carburetor to some degree. Primed it 3 to 4 times but no start,
Took spark plug to see ,no gas dry. Change gasket between carb and the gas tank still no firing spark dry. If I put gas to spark inside
it fires and restarts when hot. But when cold it wont start. Change oil as well Please help any one.And thank you in advance.:confused2:Model # 20101X31B Family YBSXS-1581V8
 
My daughter inherited this tiny lawn Mower, I try to clean and maintain it and started up.
I did change the filter clean the gas tank and carburetor to some degree. Primed it 3 to 4 times but no start,
Took spark plug to see ,no gas dry. Change gasket between carb and the gas tank still no firing spark dry. If I put gas to spark inside
it fires and restarts when hot. But when cold it wont start. Change oil as well Please help any one.And thank you in advance.:confused2:Model # 20101X31B Family YBSXS-1581V8
After the family name there more# 724460
Sku # is 418-751 and the serial # is 7384214605 f00009 Engine # I don`t have and built Date is 00146
 
Back
Top