New member from Maryland

inthechateau

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, looking for tips and help and looking to share some of mine. Making a new post here soon. look forward to meeting you all.
Happy mowing, tilling, plowing...........

gfp55

Threads
Hi all, looking for tips and help and looking to share some of mine. Making a new post here soon. look forward to meeting you all.
Happy mowing, tilling, plowing...........

Hello, what kind of Gravely do you have? Have you had it long? Tell us more about it if you want.

gfp55

Threads
How'd you know he has a gravely?

I guess I thought the person has a Gravely because I read the word Gravely under their name where it say's "Mower: Gravely". I may be wrong, but I am guessing they have a Gravely.

zmister11

Threads
I guess I thought the person has a Gravely because I read the word Gravely under their name where it say's "Mower: Gravely". I may be wrong, but I am guessing they have a Gravely.

Oh gotchya lol

inthechateau

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes it is a Gravely. Pro200, 992012, had it for about 12 years with almost 2600 hours on the clock. Just started to have problems with one of the drive wheels or drive motor actually. right wheel just not pulling as strong as the left side. Looking for hints to isolate and repair the problem. I do have a nasty lower engine oil seal leak that covered everything with oil. Belts, pulleys etc. After cleaning all that up I found one of the right side hoses from pump to drive motor has a seep at the motor fitting. Sucking air into it? Would love to know who made the motors and pumps and get rebuild/reseal kits for them if it comes to that. For now I am looking to replace the seeping hose and do a good flush of the hydraulic system with a light grade oil then refill with 20w-50 and see what that gives me. I was deployed last year and I don't think my brother serviced or changed the oil at all, so build up in filter may be starving for oil??? not sure.