unclelevi Forum Newbie Feb 10, 2015 #1 My name is Mike and my wife, Jo, and I moved to Dassel, Minnesota from North Dakota just after Christmas. I just bought a 2014 John Deere X540 to take care of our 10 acres here. Hope to learn from all of you and make some friends.
My name is Mike and my wife, Jo, and I moved to Dassel, Minnesota from North Dakota just after Christmas. I just bought a 2014 John Deere X540 to take care of our 10 acres here. Hope to learn from all of you and make some friends.
M mowerman05 Well-Known Member Feb 10, 2015 #2 Welcome Lawn World Mike and Jo. I think you will enjoy being on this forum.:smile
J Jack17 Well-Known Member Feb 10, 2015 #3 Hello and congratulations on purchase of your property and a tractor.
bricooper78 Member Feb 10, 2015 #4 Howdy! Nice ride you've got yourself, it should help out with several little projects all that land will need done!
Howdy! Nice ride you've got yourself, it should help out with several little projects all that land will need done!