New Group ----- Camp "Military Vets"

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
This is not intended to get political, so please don't go there. I will delete you from the group if so!
"Semper-Fi"

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is this based on the resounding success of the fishing group? :biggrin:

Just messin with ya......

Glad you put the stipulations right upfront, so the few who might join can shy away for fear of your almighty 'delete' powers.......:biggrin:

Messin with ya again......kinda.....since the US military is run by the US Government, and the US Government is comprised of two distinctly OPPOSITE wings - other than saying-----"yup, I was there".......kinda hard NOT to get political, and *gasp* DELETED! :laughing:

Why would you make a group like that, being so squeemish about politics? Just a "sound off" group? Very interesting...:rolleyes: You saw EXACTLY where the flag-waving 'buy American' themed thread went - you think a group is immune to the stuff of that thread? A thread to which you posted how sick you were of? You will end up deleting every [any] member you get eventually. OY VEH.....you amaze me.......

Unless you're serving beer ala the Legion, people don't generally wanna talk about it, UNLESS it's politically driven. With beer, ANY rotten 100 times-told military story gets told AGAIN. But in a forum's (unadvertised) group setting, it's just boring - without the 'lubricant' - but that's my "humble" opinion.....:laughing:

I WON'T be joining your group this time (and will not post any sacrcasm within), but if you advertise it on the board, you're game, buddy - I mean, Sprinkler Buddy..:wink:

Last edited:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
You can thank the members of the fishing group for its success not I.:biggrin:

I know your messin, that's why I like ya.....:laughing:

Power of the Delete Button:laughing:Can't wait to use it. I wear the pants in this family, my wife just picks them out! :laughing: The power is overwhelming! :laughing:

Just a proud Marine without all the BS!

I'll stand alone here "Tall" in this group all by myself, won't bother me. Just thought it would be interesting seeing photos of Vet's from different wars, Popular Wars or Not! This group stands for Vets. without all the BS. I'm not interested in the BS of those that havn't served but enjoys the sacrafice so many have paid. Those that often overlook that we have given them that right, just rubs me the wrong way. Makes me :mad:and:confused2:and :mad:again!:laughing:

I'm always Game, I'm a Marine, yut,yut! Semper-Fi!:laughing: "No, I havn't been brain washed":laughing:

As many Vets know, when in War, we arn't fighting for the oil, government, etc, etc... We are fighting for each other, watching each others back! Atleast, that is what I was fighting for, so Excuse me if any other Vets feel differently.

Join or Don't Join, Your Welcome For That Right Too!:laughing: "Only in America"

173abn

Threads
Proud Paratrooper of the Vietnam war...russ