New Dixie Dealer

HogWildDixieDealer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum and would like to make an introduction. My name is Drew and our business has primarily been golf cart maintenance and sales but is now a Dixie Chopper dealer. We are set to make our first initial parts order and was thinking I would come here to talk to the group about what your thoughts were on “most important” or “main” parts you see used on a regular bases. If you had to put your finger on the most common mower models which ones would you choose? Our crew has some good knowledge on troubleshooting problems and we are here to help others as well as to seek guidance. Coming into a new field is difficult at times but I find that places like this are a great resource for filling the information void. Thanks to anyone that inputs and helps us along.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
A lot of the time the mower manufacture will have a list of the most common parts and recommend a list of parts for each mower. Belts blades basic engine service parts. Oil and air filters engine oil spark plugs. What model mowers are going to sell? Z2 is a great home owner mower all the others like the Black Hawk and Eagle are great mowers as well those are our best sellers. We very seldom sell a Classic or X Caliber. The deck hanger bolts are one of the things they break since they try to use them as a bull dozer.