New Craftsman lawnmowers

Lawn Addict
Threads
FWD ? Only wheel power on mine is me..

mikehouse

Threads
Well,it's now Feb.5th,and yesterday it was 70+ degrees here in Greensboro,NC.Trees are already starting to bud.Feels like time is nigh on buying or repairing.I saw a Remingon 210 i like.Maybe that'll be my buy...we'll see.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd like to find out what kind of grass they have here in N. Florida. Looks great, never grows, no weeds. Seems to grow in sand.

Take all the fun out of lawn work, summer hot sun, 95 degrees, 90% humidity up in So. Ohio in July. Yep, fun.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd like to find out what kind of grass they have here in N. Florida. Looks great, never grows, no weeds. Seems to grow in sand.

Take all the fun out of lawn work, summer hot sun, 95 degrees, 90% humidity up in So. Ohio in July. Yep, fun.

I lived in SE Fla about 30 yrs, the grass always grew, year around, & because of the sand it was hard on the blades.. I don't miss it there.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
You know, generally, self propelled mowers do use different wheels on the drive and non-drivers. Even with same size and style wheels. Be ahead to get the large back wheeled mower, easier to handle I think.

mikehouse

Threads
To each,his own.I liked my same size wheels.