New carb leaks fuel

heydude348

Forum Newbie
Threads
I replaced the carb on my Snapper with a CV14ST Koehler.Leaks gas through the throat and pours out the carb.Put on another and same thing.Could it be cheap after market carbs.Seems I’ve heard that Snappers are notoriously bad about this issue.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Could it be cheap after market carbs
Yes. Fix the needle and seats.
Seems I’ve heard that Snappers are notoriously bad about this issue.
Snapper has ZERO to do with carbs and engines. Your new found info is totally false.

Here is some correct info to tell your friends about. Kohler is where to point your finger at for your carb issues.

dana a

Threads
You need to take the bowl off the carb and see if the float is free to rise as the gas fills the bowl. If it free then the problem is with the needle valve not closing and stopping the flow of fuel.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes. Fix the needle and seats.

Snapper has ZERO to do with carbs and engines. Your new found info is totally false.

Here is some correct info to tell your friends about. Kohler is where to point your finger at for your carb issues.
And you can't even do that if the OP is buying cheap Chinese clones.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
what is up with all the people double and triple posting the same problem like the OP?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
what is up with all the people double and triple posting the same problem like the OP?

Am I double posting?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
not unless you are using an alias
Oh I got a few aliases I use just not on this forum. Most of them my customers call me when they are pissed at the bills. Or when my mother used to call me to dinner. I still came for dinner as it didn't matter what she called me I knew what she meant.