Need Parts For LE1433H

russellr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
I have a Snapper lawn tractor that's about 20 years old and I finally need some parts for her. The problem is that no parts houses seems to know what my mower is. They tell me that model does not show up in there list. I noticed that I'm not the only person on this forum with that particular model. Will someone please tell me where to find parts?
I will be thankful for any suggestions.

Russell

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Would you look to see if there is a black and silver tag on the side of the frame? This will contain the model and serial numbers, which would help us.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
After doing some research I think I might have a solution for you. Model LE1433H and Model LT140H3.3DBV are the same unit. Take a look at this website and tell us if it looks similar. If not I’ll do some more research.

russellr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Would you look to see if there is a black and silver tag on the side of the frame? This will contain the model and serial numbers, which would help us.
It being so old everything has pealed off, even the paint it may have been stuck to.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Should be behind the left rear wheel.

russellr

Forum Newbie
Threads
After doing some research I think I might have a solution for you. Model LE1433H and Model LT140H3.3DBV are the same unit. Take a look at this website and tell us if it looks similar. If not I’ll do some more research.
Yes it looks very similar but it is 14.5 hp. and also looks like the LT145H33FBV. It seems that there are several models built on the same design.

russellr

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'll give it another look there tomorrow.
Thanks
Well at long last I found out what my LE1433H really is. It's an LT145H33FBV. Looks as though Snapper likes to play with peoples minds, or at least mine.

I want to thank "Rivets" for taking the time to help me.

Russell

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Was there a tag, or how did you come to that conclusion?