Need oil pump for McCulloch eager Beaver 2.0 saw

mowerdad69

Forum Newbie
I need a working oil pump for my McCulloch Eager Beaver 2.0 chain saw The label on the metal handle are hard to read.
I need a oil pump and small hoses for this saw. Can someone direct me where to find one in working condition.
thanks
Even harder to read when picture is upside down. !!!

20181126_133137.jpg
 
I have 2 of those saws in my shop and both run..... You should be able to google that...... if not then let me know and i'll get with a few buddy's of mine ...

I have a lot of Mac parts but for big saws and no oil pumps....
 
Here's some info that MIGHT.. be helpful, I have a Mac 3200 and I can't make heads or tails out of the totally F%$#@&^% up numbering system McCulloch used/uses to this day, Glad I have a spare Echo CS 3900 , sorry for my ranting, but McCulloch is a piss-off to me,

http://www.barrettsmallengine.com/mcculloch/chainsawpartslist.html (this is about the best ..??? info of all)

https://store.chainsawr.com/collections/mcculloch/carburetor

http://www.lilredbarn.net/

https://www.mymowerparts.com/manufacturer/1125.php

https://www.google.com/search?q=mcculloch+chainsaw+parts&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

just located this ...

https://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/McCulloch-Parts-Service-Repair-Manuals/Gas_Powered_Chain_Saws/
 
Last edited:
Boo Boo I have a Mac 32 or 42 .... Great saws what you need to do on yours ????

I'm OK Bou, just need a carb O/H kit, pretty sure I have the info. in my files, haven't done the carb in about 4 yrs. N it's gettin ornery every so often, nice part is, it's got adjustable mixture screws ........ Thanks for the offer !! .. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top