need help

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Redneck, if you are a true mechanic and really want help, you should know that we need model and serial numbers for both the piece of equipment or engine to give you quality answers. Plus you must provide us with in-depth questions, including exact problems and what you have tried so far. The method and types of posts you use leads us to believe that there is something fishy about your authenticity. The pros on this site have our doubts about you and are not going to help you until you prove to us that you are a legitimate mechanic. You even block your profile, which is a big red flag for us. Prove to us you are not a trolling con and we will be glad to help you. No proof, no help.

Threads
Redneck, if you are a true mechanic and really want help, you should know that we need model and serial numbers for both the piece of equipment or engine to give you quality answers. Plus you must provide us with in-depth questions, including exact problems and what you have tried so far. The method and types of posts you use leads us to believe that there is something fishy about your authenticity. The pros on this site have our doubts about you and are not going to help you until you prove to us that you are a legitimate mechanic. You even block your profile, which is a big red flag for us. Prove to us you are not a trolling con and we will be glad to help you. No proof, no help.
i cant rememder its my gmas

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can’t help you then, as I said prove you are not a con job or all your threads and replies will be taken as garbage. I hate trolls.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To all who read this thread. This poster is probably a 12 year old kid or has the brain of a 12 year old. Experience has told me don’t believe 99% of what he says and I hope he will go away soon. Say bye.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Redneck, all your post and replies are very short, contain very little info and sometimes grammatically hard to comprehend. Commas help.
As you will find here, we are very appreciative when as much info as possible is given. and i even included links to help find all of that information. These Techs take time out of their busy day to help people for FREE on here and i don't believe this site would be where it is without the knowledge that is in their heads.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Scrub, If one post I read it any indication of his not even 18yrs so he is still wet behind the ears. Personally I am quitting responding to his post and just ignore him from now on.

I tried to get it through to him we need the info. Personally there is no way he runs a confident business based on his comments. I am perfectly willing to help but when cock an attitude then helping is out. AS you said I don't have the time to waste. I am only more today than because it is raining here and I can't weld safely outdoors when it is raining.

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Scrub, If one post I read it any indication of his not even 18yrs so he is still wet behind the ears. Personally I am quiting responding to his post and just ignore him from now on.
Yessir, i just viewed it